php - Use array of keys to access multidimensional array? -


for example, if had array:

$my_array = array('a' => array('b' => 'c')); 

is there way access this:

$my_value = access_array($my_array, array('a', 'b')); // $my_value == 'c' 

i know write this, i'm curious if exists in php already.

easy

function get_nested_key_val($ary, $keys) {     foreach($keys $key)         $ary = $ary[$key];     return $ary; }  $my_array = array('a' => array('b' => 'c')); print get_nested_key_val($my_array, array('a', 'b')); 

for functional programming proponents

function get_nested_key_val($ary, $keys) {     return array_reduce($keys, function($a, $k) { return $a[$k]; }, $ary); } 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

javascript - how to protect a flash video from refresh? -

android - Associate same looper with different threads -

visual studio 2010 - Connect to informix database windows form application -